Fire at Kerikeri Squash Club

Posted: 18/06/16

Very sad news for the Kerikeri Squash Club which caught fire last weekend – two 14-year-olds allegedly lit a fire in an attached pavilion, which they said accidentally spread into the clubhouse.

Squash club president Dave Collins said it could take up to a year to repair the facility, including two courts with specially sprung floors.

The club has a growing membership, with more than 100 seniors and 25 juniors.

We hope they can get up and running as soon as possible.